Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who has high energy, is very dependable, is a self-starter, and truly enjoys helping the executive and team thrive – both professionally and personally. If you love organization, have extreme attention to detail – I mean extreme – and know how to gently but confidently push others to complete tasks – we want you!
We are looking for someone who can perform a variety of executive-level administrative tasks and support our Firm’s leadership. To be successful in this role, you should have some knowledge of litigation support, be well-organized, have exceptional time management skills, be able to act without guidance, and perform at high levels with little coaching – must be a true Executive Assistant as described here.
Most importantly you must have superior attention to detail to complete work with a high level of accuracy and be able to accomplish and complete significant tasks each day. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support.
- Act as the point of contact among team members, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Manage litigation calendar for all open matters
- Enter expenses into accounting software
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and anticipation of team needs
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Self-drive and able to complete various levels of tasks with minimal supervision and at high levels of accuracy
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a proven Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Mastery level of all things Google Business Suite – Docs, Sheets, Email, Calendaring; Excellent skills with Quickbooks Online and Clio Matter Management are required
- Basic litigation support knowledge particularly around calendaring deadlines, filing pleadings, and general knowledge such as what a certificate of service is and why needed
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong drive and work ethic to complete projects daily
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars, scanners, copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Driven brand ambassador for the firm
Interested? Apply now.